HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTE FOR MINUTAR!

2 posters

Go down

What did you think of my post?

VOTE FOR MINUTAR! I_vote_lcap63%VOTE FOR MINUTAR! I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
VOTE FOR MINUTAR! I_vote_lcap13%VOTE FOR MINUTAR! I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
VOTE FOR MINUTAR! I_vote_lcap0%VOTE FOR MINUTAR! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
VOTE FOR MINUTAR! I_vote_lcap24%VOTE FOR MINUTAR! I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

VOTE FOR MINUTAR! Empty VOTE FOR MINUTAR!

Post  Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:56 am

I think you should vote for me because, well because you can trust that I will never abandon you. Now I'm not saying Jeff and the other canidates will abandon you. I am clearly stating that you can trust me. You can ask any of the members I have played with that I do my best to serve you. I have no idea who came up with the story that I had a "Tyrannical Rule" but I'll make sure I never get that again. Even if you don't vote for me, (hopefully you do Wink ) I will be on much more than I used to with the exception of tuesday because I go to church on that day. Every other day I will try my hardest to get on, even if I can only talk to you guys/girls, to try and to make HSA a pleasure for you guys to be in if it isn't all ready. Cool

If you did not like this speech please state why. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by HSA MINUTAR on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

VOTE FOR MINUTAR! Empty Re: VOTE FOR MINUTAR!

Post  Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:01 pm

[quote="HSA Unknown Species"]I think you should vote for me because, well because you can trust that I will never abandon you. Now I'm not saying Jeff and the other canidates will abandon you. I am clearly stating that you can trust me. You can ask any of the members I have played with that I do my best to serve you. I have no idea who came up with the story that I had a "Tyrannical Rule" but I'll make sure I never get that again. Even if you don't vote for me, (hopefully you do Wink ) I will be on much more than I used to with the exception of tuesday because I go to church on that day. Every other day I will try my hardest to get on, even if I can only talk to you guys/girls, to try and to make HSA a pleasure for you guys to be in if it isn't all ready. Cool

I vote for HSA MINUTAR(aka HSA Unknown Species) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:51 am

I think u should vote for SOCCAHHHHH hahahah lol JK JK see i think im funny Razz

Back to top Go down

VOTE FOR MINUTAR! Empty Please Vote

Post  Mr.DeMartino Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:26 am

anhsoccer wrote:I think u should vote for SOCCAHHHHH hahahah lol JK JK see i think im funny Razz

Please everyone do not vote here, VOTE HERE!! https://hsagaming.forumotion.com/t104-4-7-12-election
Mr.DeMartino
Mr.DeMartino
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Mon May 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Old Campaign, Locked, and Moved to Read Only.
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum