HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HSA Shop

Go down

HSA Shop Empty HSA Shop

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Welcome To The HSA Forum Shop
From The Forum Shop You are allowed to spend HSA Forum Points on a variety of Prizes and other Miscellaneous things in the Forum Shop, Some may be related to HSA, The forum, Or not related to HSA At all. The way you buy things in the shop is Simply to create a new topic HSA Shop section (this section, create a new topic) and list what you want to buy, how many, and the amount of points total it is ( we will check don't cheat us out) afterwards. I Will reply letting you know if the transaction was valid or if it failed.

Rules Of The Shop
  • You Must Have 15 Legitimate Forum Posts, 20 Characters Or More, that are approved by me to be able to buy from the Shop.
  • You Must have created 3 Forum Topics that do not get deleted to be able to buy from the shop, topics should generally be more than 3 Sentences or they won't be counted
  • The Shop is not to be abused, therefore we will not tolerate SPAMMING, OR GETTING POINTS ILLEGITIMATE WAYS, to buy from the shop. Remember, staff can monitor all actions of your HSA Forum Account.
  • Lastly, All Transactions within the HSA Points systems are final, however we do have the right to counter-act the transaction at a later time, you will receive your HSA Points back if a transaction is reversed.
  • All Other General HSA Rules Apply In the Shop
  • if you are unsure if something is allowed, Private message me, HSA Jeff On the forum and I'll answer the best I Can

HSA Shop: Open For Business
Below contains a list of things you can buy from the HSA Shop. Spend wisely because as stated above all transactions of HSA Points are final
  • 1 Rank Promotion In HSA - 50 HSA Points (You cannot buy this if you are rank 6 and don't have HSA In your GT)

• 2 Rank Promotions In HSA - 75 Points *Discount Deal* ( You cannot buy this if you're a rank 5 or 6, and do not have HSA In your GT)

• HSA Forum Chatbox Moderator - 25 HSA Points (This can be overturned by staff if you are a corrupt Chatbox Moderator, You will get your points back) "2 In Stock"

• Your Own HSA Forum Group For a Week - 50 HSA Points (Have your named changed to any color on the HSA Website for a week)

• Big Spenders *Not Buyable* The Big spenders is not buyable, however anyone who spends over (currently) 250 Points total in the HSA Shop, Will Get put into the Big Spenders Group.
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum