HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest Squad Rules/Structure

Go down

Forest Squad Rules/Structure Empty Forest Squad Rules/Structure

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Rules:
1. No snitches. If you are a snitch for a reason that does not endanger the clan or your squad I will punish you accordingly.

2. No jerk offs. If you are a jerk to your members of the squad you will probably be chewed out and warned. I don't mean blah blah blah nah jk bro. I mean the saying things to people without saying I'm kidding or jk.

3. No disrespect. If you disrespect any of your higher-ups I do not think that will turn out well. I will punish you accordingly.

4. No "excuses". There are reasons I will except for excuses. I won't accept bs and if you have a good excuse your punishment will be much less severe or there will be no punishment.

Structure:
The leader of Forest is not to be disrespected nor is any officer. (HSA6 and up)
The structure is the same as the clan's sturcture.

Ranks:
HC9F = Leader (HSA Irish)
HSA8 = Co-Div (HSA Criminal)
HSA7 = General (HSAxTHExBEAST)
HSA6 = Officer (K3 Dragon Wolf and xxLonewolf86xx)
HSA5,4,3,2,1 = Member (DeadlySpartan48, ICE FOX 282, SPARTAN DUDE86, Lilhauss33, ThornlessSky, DespirateSumo6, Noble0088, X Redemti0n X)

Follow these rules and you will be noted. I do want you to play with the squad and with the clan as a whole. Please recruit guys. - Love - Your Ginger Leader - HSA Irish

Back to top Go down

Forest Squad Rules/Structure Empty Re: Forest Squad Rules/Structure

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:49 am

[quote="HSATORTUOUSBEAR ™"]Rules:
1. No snitches. If you are a snitch for a reason that does not endanger the clan or your squad I will punish you accordingly.

2. No jerk offs. If you are a jerk to your members of the squad you will probably be chewed out and warned. I don't mean blah blah blah nah jk bro. I mean the saying things to people without saying I'm kidding or jk.

3. No disrespect. If you disrespect any of your higher-ups I do not think that will turn out well. I will punish you accordingly.

4. No "excuses". There are reasons I will except for excuses. I won't accept bs and if you have a good excuse your punishment will be much less severe or there will be no punishment.

Structure:
The leader of Forest is not to be disrespected nor is any officer. (HSA6 and up)

Ranks:
Hsa9 = Leader (HSATORTUOUSBEAR)
HSA8 = Co-Div
HSA7 = General
HSA5,4,3,2,1 = Member (DeadlySpartan48, ICE FOX 282, SPARTAN DUDE86, Lilhauss33, ThornlessSky, DespirateSumo6, Noble0088, X Redemti0n X)

Follow these rules and you will be noted. I do want you to play with the squad and with the clan as a whole. guys you will need to recruit people . - - Your respect your leader - HSATORTUOUSBEAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:16 am

[quote="Tortuousbear"]
HSATORTUOUSBEAR ™ wrote:Rules:

Structure:

Ranks:
HSA8 = Co-Div
HSA7 = General

Follow these rules and you will be noted. I do want you to play with the squad and with the clan as a whole. guys you will need to recruit people . - - Your respect your leader - HSATORTUOUSBEAR
What the fuck did you just say? You fucked up your quote and the amount of English contained in said post is about 0 on a scale to 100.
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:23 am

[quote="Jeff ™"]
Tortuousbear wrote:
HSATORTUOUSBEAR ™ wrote:Rules:

Structure:

Ranks:
HSA8 = Co-Div
HSA7 = General

What the fuck did you just say? You fucked up your quote and the amount of English contained in said post is about 0 on a scale to 100.
Like Seriously. English Motherfucker, do you speak it?

(Quote from Pulp Fiction)
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down