HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions from a Newbie :p

2 posters

Go down

Questions from a Newbie :p Empty Questions from a Newbie :p

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:30 pm

I read in the HSA Shop that there had to be 20 characters approved... What are characters? I mean, I would LOVE to be able to finally be ''Loyal'' to a clan or shiz...But I am so confused D: Also, I might be the only person extremely Active. I would be saving this site if this were one of Spruz's Free sites. So anyways, Characters, what the shiz. And Please be more active. Remember, I'm Rick James B*tch.

Back to top Go down

Questions from a Newbie :p Empty loooooool

Post  Mr.DeMartino Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:19 pm

DehNoobShow wrote:I read in the HSA Shop that there had to be 20 characters approved... What are characters? I mean, I would LOVE to be able to finally be ''Loyal'' to a clan or shiz...But I am so confused D: Also, I might be the only person extremely Active. I would be saving this site if this were one of Spruz's Free sites. So anyways, Characters, what the shiz. And Please be more active. Remember, I'm Rick James B*tch.

im not sure, i didnt create the hsa shop
Mr.DeMartino
Mr.DeMartino
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Questions from a Newbie :p Empty Re: Questions from a Newbie :p

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Characters are letters and numbers and anything on the keyboard that isn't like the backspace or stuff like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:24 pm

HSA Irish wrote:Characters are letters and numbers and anything on the keyboard that isn't like the backspace or stuff like that.
He is correct. You need to have 20 characters per post is basically what that's saying.
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:45 pm

ADIDAS wrote:
HSA Irish wrote:Characters are letters and numbers and anything on the keyboard that isn't like the backspace or stuff like that.
He is correct. You need to have 20 characters per post is basically what that's saying.
So...Only three more posts and I'm eligible to the shop? That easily?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum