HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's some bull...

2 posters

Go down

That's some bull... Empty That's some bull...

Post  Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:52 am

Wait the elections are over. Its been like 2 days seriously. the one with me and anonymous was at least 2 weeks. You just wanted Green Blood to win. Jeff didn't even get to vote. I mean it's Jeff for Christ's sake. He gets on everyday and HE didn't get to vote. I kind of want a re-vote.

Last edited by HSA Irish on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

That's some bull... Empty Re: That's some bull...

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:56 am

HSA Irish wrote:Wait the elections are over. Its been like 4 or 5 days. Srsly. the one with me and anonymous was at least 2 weeks. You just wanted Green Blood to win. Jeff didn't even get to vote. I mean it's Jeff for Christ's sake. He gets on everyday and HE didn't get to vote. I kind of want a re-vote.
I Want a re-vote also. Between Green blood and Irish though because Rough wasn't even (sorry to say this) But wasn't even close.
I Never got my vote in because this one lasted like 2 days... ?
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

That's some bull... Empty Elections sped up

Post  Mr.DeMartino Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Elections where sped up because of the lack of a rank 11 so soon, so i decided to close elections early. Most people knew about this already, it isnt my fault you didnt get enough people to vote for you. Elections usually last at most a week in HSA. There will be no re-elections, if u want a to win, then next election can be your shot. Judging on how you act now, will most likely impeach you again from your rank 11 seat, considering you dont take up ur responsibilities. Your not dedicted to HSA nor Forest squad, all your dedicated to is Minecraft. Wake up and smell th coffee, do good for HSA. It isnt my fault jeff didnt vote.
Mr.DeMartino
Mr.DeMartino
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Explain to me the 2 days. You can do the rank 11 job. I just really want to know why you don't like me. Also Minecraft is my newest game. Of course I'm going to play it a lot. If I got a new game again I would play that instead of Minecraft.

Back to top Go down

That's some bull... Empty clearly shos u have no leadership

Post  Mr.DeMartino Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Irish ™ wrote:Explain to me the 2 days. You can do the rank 11 job. I just really want to know why you don't like me. Also Minecraft is my newest game. Of course I'm going to play it a lot. If I got a new game again I would play that instead of Minecraft.

ummm u need to be dedicated to HSA if ur rank 11, ur lack of leadership and dedication was hurting the clan and our members. Its not that i dont like you, its just i dont like how you feel like you can do whatever you want without consequences.
Mr.DeMartino
Mr.DeMartino
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Irish ™ wrote:Explain to me the 2 days. You can do the rank 11 job. I just really want to know why you don't like me. Also Minecraft is my newest game. Of course I'm going to play it a lot. If I got a new game again I would play that instead of Minecraft.
yes 2 days is way too short. we can go without a rank 11 for a week, nobody does anything in this clan anyway except for MinyZ So it's not like an extra HC11 Is immediately needed.
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Since A Re-Vote is near, I'm locking this.

Jeff ™ wrote:
yes 2 days is way too short. we can go without a rank 11 for a week, nobody does anything in this clan anyway except for MinyZ So it's not like an extra HC11 Is immediately needed.
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:55 am

GOAT wrote:Since A Re-Vote is near, I'm locking this.

Jeff ™ wrote:
If I Had a dollar for every post I Said I Would close and move and never did, i'd be richer than Bill Gates... geez.
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum