HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HSA NEW RE-ELECTION!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whos is going to be the new rank 11?

HSA NEW RE-ELECTION! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap84%HSA NEW RE-ELECTION! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 84% 
[ 21 ]
HSA NEW RE-ELECTION! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%HSA NEW RE-ELECTION! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

HSA NEW RE-ELECTION! - Page 2 Empty Earn respect?

Post  Mr.DeMartino Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Irish ™ wrote:alright, I'm going to say this and this is going to be the end of the convo and Green Blood is going to get his votes back. 1. Everyone who voted for me has the same ideals as me, that's why they voted for me. I have the same ideals as Green blood so that's why i gave those votes over to him. 2. If the forum would let them revote then I wouldn't be allowed to give my votes away but it doesn't... so therefore the person with those votes should do with them as he sees fit and I see it fit to give them to green blood. This is the end of this conflict and Green blood will get his votes back.
Also, Vincent your high command, for now, doesn't mean anything to me. The number nine in your service tag doesn't mean anything till you earn it. You need to earn your respect. You don't just get it. I earned it from my squad and my friends and all the other people in the clan who like me. You've been here about 1 week so you still need to earn my respect. That doesn't mean I'm going to bad mouth you but you still need to earn your respect.

Escuse me....you shouldnt be talking about respect when you cant even show your own founder respect....stop talking....Green blood has 12 votes right now until his counter goes up to 2, he will then have 13.....just end it Irish, your really not so great, you act like you are so respected by everyone....you really are not, especially after the way you treat me all the time, not many people respect you anymore...
Mr.DeMartino
Mr.DeMartino
Administrator

Back to top Go down

HSA NEW RE-ELECTION! - Page 2 Empty Re: HSA NEW RE-ELECTION!

Post  Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:25 pm

thx for fixing it, If you say so minyz if you say so i still think plenty people like me... lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Irish ™ wrote:alright, I'm going to say this and this is going to be the end of the convo and Green Blood is going to get his votes back. 1. Everyone who voted for me has the same ideals as me, that's why they voted for me. I have the same ideals as Green blood so that's why i gave those votes over to him. 2. If the forum would let them revote then I wouldn't be allowed to give my votes away but it doesn't... so therefore the person with those votes should do with them as he sees fit and I see it fit to give them to green blood. This is the end of this conflict and Green blood will get his votes back.
Also, Vincent your high command, for now, doesn't mean anything to me. The number nine in your service tag doesn't mean anything till you earn it. You need to earn your respect. You don't just get it. I earned it from my squad and my friends and all the other people in the clan who like me. You've been here about 1 week so you still need to earn my respect. That doesn't mean I'm going to bad mouth you but you still need to earn your respect.
Respect? Bro half the clan doesn't even know who you are.. Hahah I have respect though out my entire squad. I've never even talked to you or even had a conversation with you so I don't respect you at all. And all you have been showing the clan is how much of a punk you are. Thats def not the way you earn respect. I don't need respect from punk little kids like yourself. I have respect though out my squad and my friends in just one week. All you do is talk shit on here. How about this.. Don't fucking talk to me.

Back to top Go down

HSA NEW RE-ELECTION! - Page 2 Empty GO VICENTT

Post  Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:54 pm

WOW VICENTT IT IS WAT IT IS. and ya not every body just going to vote for Green blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:05 pm

RoughFooBoy wrote:WOW VICENTT IT IS WAT IT IS. and ya not every body just going to vote for Green blood
Yes they are FFS
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:07 pm

ok you guys aren't getting my point apparently so whenever you feel like you've grown a brain come back and talk to me...
and rough we get the point... maybe not everyone will vote for green blood but we can't vote so you'll never know

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Irish ™ wrote:ok you guys aren't getting my point apparently so whenever you feel like you've grown a brain come back and talk to me...
and rough we get the point... maybe not everyone will vote for green blood but we can't vote so you'll never know
damn look at Irish large and in charge
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.DeMartino Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:04 pm

HSA Minyz wrote:Remember play fair, anyone who deprives the voting process will be derank with a 3 month month rank freeze.

*Green Blood as 13 votes*, right now this will be hourly*
RUNNING:

HSA Vincentt x
HSA Green Blood (DDP)
Irish *Irish demoted to rank 8 for disrespecting me more then 3 times

ELECTION ENDS JUNE 17TH SUNDAY
Mr.DeMartino
Mr.DeMartino
Administrator

Back to top Go down

HSA NEW RE-ELECTION! - Page 2 Empty alright, I'm going to say this and this is going to be the end of the convo and Green Blood is going to get his votes back. 1. Everyone who voted for me has the same ideals as me, that's why they voted for me. I have the same ideals as Green blood so that

Post  Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:39 am

Bro ur gonna talk about respect when u were deranked for disrespectind minyz. So fuck u and ur little kid bullshit get the fuck over it. And vincentt x has been in HAS for longer than a week. He has been running red squad for a week and ie has earned his rank 9 but clearly you haven't Mr. (FORMER LEADER) Irish.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:04 am

HSAMERRITT70 wrote:Bro ur gonna talk about respect when u were deranked for disrespectind minyz. So fuck u and ur little kid bullshit get the fuck over it. And vincentt x has been in HAS for longer than a week. He has been running red squad for a week and ie has earned his rank 9 but clearly you haven't Mr. (FORMER LEADER) Irish.
You're breaking the rules of respect for shit talking him right now
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

Back to top Go down

HSA NEW RE-ELECTION! - Page 2 Empty so is he

Post  Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:47 pm

I know that but he is the one how was demoted for it and still talks about getting respect from other people.

Back to top Go down

HSA NEW RE-ELECTION! - Page 2 Empty HSA Rank 11

Post  Mr.DeMartino Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:07 am

HSA Elections are over! HSA RANK 11 is HSA Vincentt x!
Mr.DeMartino
Mr.DeMartino
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:16 am

bull fucking shit.
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:49 am

Jeff ™ wrote:bull fucking shit.
Swag

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:18 am

Vincentt x wrote:
Swag
YOLO SWAG

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:24 am

HSAMERRITT70 wrote:
Vincentt x wrote:
Swag
YOLO SWAG

Yolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:31 am

You Obviously Love Oreos? (tm to me)
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Jeff ™ wrote:You Obviously Love Oreos? (tm to me)

lol he just trolled you guys so hard!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:45 am

Well vincent isn't here anymore and I Guess that LOOOOOOOOSE Cannon Greenblood is R11.. See... you thought I Would say looser greenblood... HAHAHAH... no.
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2