HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BF3 branch?

2 posters

Go down

BF3 branch? Empty BF3 branch?

Post  Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:35 am

I mean, we're in Red Dead Redemtion, MW3 and Halo, Why not be in Battlefield 3? I could help kick start it. Oh and BTW, I did lie about my age due to Playfire @ssholes... So yeah, You did realise I am mature, Now I am growing fond of you And I though you guys deserved to know the truth... (I AM my brother...Get it?)

Back to top Go down

BF3 branch? Empty Re: BF3 branch?

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Ya he's right. I mean BF3 is one of the biggest games out there and we put the extra squad in Red Dead Redemtion. Now that I think of that I feel stupid. lol good job NoobShow

Back to top Go down

BF3 branch? Empty Ummm??

Post  Mr.DeMartino Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:03 pm

DehNoobShow wrote:I mean, we're in Red Dead Redemtion, MW3 and Halo, Why not be in Battlefield 3? I could help kick start it. Oh and BTW, I did lie about my age due to Playfire @ssholes... So yeah, You did realise I am mature, Now I am growing fond of you And I though you guys deserved to know the truth... (I AM my brother...Get it?)

You do realize if theres a new HSA rank 9, you can speak to him opening up a BF3 squad. But it is not up to me, only a R9-12 can open a squad, and so far everyone in High Command has a squad, so u gotta wait for a new rank 9.
Mr.DeMartino
Mr.DeMartino
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:49 pm

lol make a new rank 9 then. Or have Vincentt make a new rank 9. HSA Oldsniper is a good guy, when he was in my squad he was of the guys I trusted. Really no one can promote someone to a rank 9 cept you and vincentt.

Back to top Go down

BF3 branch? Empty Old Sniper!

Post  Mr.DeMartino Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Irish ™ wrote:lol make a new rank 9 then. Or have Vincentt make a new rank 9. HSA Oldsniper is a good guy, when he was in my squad he was of the guys I trusted. Really no one can promote someone to a rank 9 cept you and vincentt.

He will be either new rank 9 of blue when green retires or he will be the BF3 divison leader soon.
Mr.DeMartino
Mr.DeMartino
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:35 pm

We're expanding to BF3 Already? Nobody even plays this damn game that I Know of. I Owned it and sold it.
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

BF3 branch? Empty Jeff...

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Jeff ™ wrote:We're expanding to BF3 Already? Nobody even plays this damn game that I Know of. I Owned it and sold it.
That you know of? Then sorry, you don't know a lot of people...Because BF3 is as popular as MW3... And I play it.... XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:25 pm

And it would be the new squad. maybe one or two members would join from existing squads buuutt, primarily it will be new recruits. Like Forest was when I first became leader. Everyone in there is a new recruit beside 1 or 2 guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum