HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matjoseli25

Go down

Matjoseli25 Empty Matjoseli25

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 pm

mat has been a dic to multiple ppl in minecraft and i cant deal with him so i have been forced to leave.
Nick i hope u read this and learn that me, sycho, jeff, wolfman, and most of the minecraft squad have been affected so please get rid of him

Back to top Go down

Matjoseli25 Empty Re: Matjoseli25

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:41 am

Why'd you remove me though?
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Shade Vah Kiin wrote:Matt has been a dick to multiple people in Minecraft and I can't deal with him so I have been forced to leave.
Nick I hope you read this and learn that me, Psycho, Jeff, Wolfman, and most of the minecraft squad have been affected so please get rid of him
Fixed your post :/
And usually, Being a Dick happens For friendly trolling matters. So you might be overreacting, I act like an ass to my friend (timagetank) on Xbox live for the fuck of it. So yeah ''dood'' calm down and eat a cookie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Generally this section is used for complaints about the website, not other members. If you have a problem with a user directly in the future please PM Me instead of posting it to the public

Locked.
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum