HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squad game night

Go down

Do you think there should be a squad game night?

Squad game night I_vote_lcap100%Squad game night I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Squad game night I_vote_lcap0%Squad game night I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Squad game night Empty Squad game night

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:02 am

what if we hosted a game night once a month, squad vs squad in various slayer and objective games. It would be a 2/3 game, 1 squad member from each would supply a game and game type. and there would be a well-known map in case of a tiebreaker. It would go by a bracket system, and the winning squad would not only earn the title "Best Squad" until the next one, but each member would get a reward like 20 points for the shop (or something like that). Also, it MUST be a different map each time.

Back to top Go down

Squad game night Empty Re: Squad game night

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:39 am

This does sound like a good idea, but there's only like 4 Squads on the Reach or 3, if there's 3 it would be impossible to do. but if there's 4 then it's easy.But since there's varying squad members and amounts of people it should be 4v4 gametypes or 5v5 with the squad choosing their best 5 members to represent them in the game Very Happy... This is DEFINITELY going into effect, thanks for the suggestion, if you have any more just post them

Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down