HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaders and co-leaders of fun and random friday's

Go down

Leaders and co-leaders of fun and random friday's  Empty Leaders and co-leaders of fun and random friday's

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:55 pm

the leader/ host of random and fun friday's is me and the co leader are HSA DillyBar and HSA Jeff is the co-co-leader

Last edited by HSA UnDeAdSoN on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Leaders and co-leaders of fun and random friday's  Empty Re: Leaders and co-leaders of fun and random friday's

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Erm... Can I Get a Spot in this?
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

Leaders and co-leaders of fun and random friday's  Empty Re: Leaders and co-leaders of fun and random friday's

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 am

oh i toatally feel the love from you man, not makin me a co leader, i see how it is

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:26 pm

HSA anonymous wrote:oh i toatally feel the love from you man, not makin me a co leader, i see how it is

no more thats all the people i need and even that is to many

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:34 am

i know i was kidding, but ill still be supplying tons of maps and game modes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum