HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

inactivity

Go down

inactivity Empty inactivity

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:13 am

im sorry everyone about being inactive lately, i went to a giant rally from yesterday to this morning and i ended up throwing my voice out Sad. it hurts really bad to talk. also i can not make it tomorrow because of religious reasons and if by some odd chance i do i wont be able to talk, so i was wondering if we could bump up the meeting to monday? i dont really want to miss the meeting but if it doesnt get rescheduled i cant attend

Last edited by HSA anonymous on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

inactivity Empty Nope

Post  Mr.DeMartino Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:23 pm

HSA anonymous wrote:im sorry everyone about being inactive lately, i went to a giant rally from yesterday to this morning and i ended up throwing my voice out Sad. it hurts really bad to talk. also i can not make it tomorrow because of religious reasons, so i was wondering if we could bump up the meeting to monday? i dont really want to miss the meeting but if it doesnt get rescheduled i cant attend

It cant get rescheduled sorry.
Mr.DeMartino
Mr.DeMartino
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum