HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank 9 ever again...

2 posters

Go down

Rank 9 ever again... Empty Rank 9 ever again...

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Am I ever going to get that back. I've been a good little soldier for the past week. I got NeaR for us. 3 members have already left Forest since I was not the rank 9. That puts us back at 20. Worked my ass off to get us up to past 20. Guess that was for nothing...

Back to top Go down

Rank 9 ever again... Empty Yes/No

Post  Mr.DeMartino Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Irish ™ wrote:Am I ever going to get that back. I've been a good little soldier for the past week. I got NeaR for us. 3 members have already left Forest since I was not the rank 9. That puts us back at 20. Worked my ass off to get us up to past 20. Guess that was for nothing...

I dont see you on reach so no. We thank you highly about the partnership with NeaR, they will be a great asset to HSA when it comes to media production. Besides that, yes you did a great thing Irish, but we dont you to focus on stuff outside of the clan, we want you to be engaged again into Halo:Reach. Better yet transfer to stealth squad and help with stealth. You need to stop playing minecraft, and start playing with the members and acting like a leader again. Its your choice, you keep showing me improvement, and i will rank you back to a 9 eventually. For now, im not seeing much improvement, work on it more! i gurantee you, you will get ur rank back!
Mr.DeMartino
Mr.DeMartino
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Rank 9 ever again... Empty AAAAAND!

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:33 pm

When you'll be rank nine again you could probably help with the BF3 squad? Damn I want that so bad.

Back to top Go down

Rank 9 ever again... Empty Re: Rank 9 ever again...

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 pm

DehNoobShow wrote:When you'll be rank nine again you could probably help with the BF3 squad? Damn I want that so bad.

lol I would if I could. I don't even have BF3. Trust me though we have some new games coming out and I could probably help the new leaders out if they go to that game!!!

Anyways Minyz, my squad leader doesn't tell me to go on Reach so I don't. Also, he doesn't even have all of the members of Forest added. lol I really think I should be the leader again. 3 already left. It's actually 2 im pretty sure lilhaus is still with me. buuuut... I think I should be leader so more don't leave.

Btw ur welcome for NeaR!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:36 am

Ok, well since this got answered faster than the flash when he turns on his speedy boots, I'll just place a nice little shiny lock on it, and push it over to the read only.
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down