HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New idea for website

Go down

New idea for website Empty New idea for website

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Members should get a checklist for what big multiplayer games they play

Back to top Go down

New idea for website Empty Re: New idea for website

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Shade Vah Kiin wrote:Members should get a checklist for what big multiplayer games they play
I believe that it already Is there. But in anyways, this is a clan to have fun in, Not a MLG clan, this is a safe house to who ever that would be discriminated on. No ''for any big game'' I don't think any was done yet. But, I'm just a Private.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:15 am

Yea but the one problem I have now is my squad leader is away so I have nothing to do for the squad but I must still do something when there is nothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:03 am

Shade Vah Kiin wrote:Yea but the one problem I have now is my squad leader is away so I have nothing to do for the squad but I must still do something when there is nothing
we have an alternate HSA World that I host, it is a village with all the members and we're always working on it cause it sucks, that is what you have to do while he's gone, he instructed me to tell you all that we work on it for times when he's not on so we can play there
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down