HSA Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's a fun idea,

2 posters

Go down

Here's a fun idea, Empty Here's a fun idea,

Post  Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:09 am

what if once a month ( same numerical day but in different months) we had a day were everyone got on with there squads and went online to kick some ass (exept If you're in the Minecraft division, then you cant kick the asses of anyone other that NPCs) and call it something like "HSA Monthly Kick-ass Day". every squad would have to have as many members on as possible and the win/loss ratio would be documented by the rank 8 of the squad. At the end of the day, the squad with the most wins, and losses will be proclaimed "The Most Kick-ass Squad of HSA". and everyone would get a prize (like 15 forum point). NOTE: The squad MUST comprise the entire team, and if you dont have enough squad members on, you cant compete.

Back to top Go down

Here's a fun idea, Empty Re: Here's a fun idea,

Post  Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Squads are filled with more then 10 members, and a Regular Reach Team is 4 people. And most people don't have the same ''Psych Profile'' and Preferences then I do (For an example) So I might suck massive cock. But if everyone has ''good time'' as their preference. We will pwn some ass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:26 pm

DehNoobShow wrote:Squads are filled with more then 10 members, and a Regular Reach Team is 4 people. And most people don't have the same ''Psych Profile'' and Preferences then I do (For an example) So I might suck massive cock. But if everyone has ''good time'' as their preference. We will pwn some ass.
but it can be in any gametype that has teams, not just slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:26 pm

but do you think that that's a good idea?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:58 am

To be honest, Battlefield 3 could fit perfectly... I mean, A team in Rush is 18+... And a there is multiple Squads...

Back to top Go down

Here's a fun idea, Empty Hmmmmm

Post  Mr.DeMartino Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:15 am

DehNoobShow wrote:To be honest, Battlefield 3 could fit perfectly... I mean, A team in Rush is 18+... And a there is multiple Squads...
You bring up some valid points, but me and man east have been monitoring this topic since yesterday. We are thinking of implementing something very close to what was suggested before.
Mr.DeMartino
Mr.DeMartino
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:49 pm

not every squad can gather 8 members at an appointed time... I Believe if this is put into effect, squads should be allowed to "borrow" a player from another squad to compete
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:53 am

Hi, I'm Jeff wrote:not every squad can gather 8 members at an appointed time... I Believe if this is put into effect, squads should be allowed to "borrow" a player from another squad to compete
that does seem like a good idea, like if Gold had 11 members on and Cyan had 5, then the 3 extra could be in Cyan temporarily right?

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi, I'm Jeff Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:57 am

HSA DarkPaladin(HSA8) wrote:
Hi, I'm Jeff wrote:not every squad can gather 8 members at an appointed time... I Believe if this is put into effect, squads should be allowed to "borrow" a player from another squad to compete
that does seem like a good idea, like if Gold had 11 members on and Cyan had 5, then the 3 extra could be in Cyan temporarily right?
Yes, you should be allowed to "Borrow" up to 3
Hi, I'm Jeff
Hi, I'm Jeff
Grammar Police

http://www.thetechgame.com/m60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down